Wednesday 25 March 2009

I in five years

My Monday;)

I get up at 6.30 a.m. and eat breakfast with my husband. Half an hour later I need to wake up my child, a girl.




We go to the nursery and straight from there (alone) I'm going to Ostrów Wielkopolski to work. It's only 40km so it doesn't take too much time. I'm working as younger manager in one of the hotels in Ostrów. I love my work as I feel appreciated there.

After 8 hours of work I go back home and make dinner for my family. I take a rest and spend time with my little daughter...We go for a walk or play and smile a lot. In the evening I focus on my husband,we talk a lot and make plans for the holidays.......I dream about new goals for myself- maybe a promotion;)

My emotions? Love, happiness, security, stability, and many more positive feelings.

No comments: